Wednesday 7 December 2011

Blogs I like - Dec 2011 edition

Allo, I had this idea about making a list of blogs which I liked which are related to mine. I've had this waiting on my files for a week, ready to add more on. But I didn't find any others to add so it's only the one blog. - but boy its good.

It's called The bovine overlord - and narcissistically it's written by the bovine overlord.

I'm unsure whether there was any sort of Democratic vote to achieve his rank, but his stuff is rather good. Unfortuantely his blogs on wordpress, and wordpress and blogger shall never intertwine. He also has minotaurs with hooves. I could tell you how he made them...but then why would you go to his blog and read all his lovely battle reports?



Exactly. Here's the link. Enjoy.

http://thebovineoverlord.wordpress.com/

1 comment:

  1. Wow, thanks very much. I'm honoured by your kind words.

    Strictly speaking, my username on Wordpress is Argentbadger; my comments here being listed as thebovineoverlord is just another of the Blogspot / Wordpress failures to talk to each other properly. I'm not sure that 'overlord' is usually a democratically elected post :).

    ReplyDelete

Sponsor me

Sponsor me
Drop me an email and your advert can be here