Saturday 14 May 2011

The daemonettes of chaos


Hi guys, and welcome to my new blog - A Taste of Musk!

Some of you may have followed me from my other blog A Taste of Venom, some of you may have found my site on FTW or through another forum. May I take this opportunity to welcome you all and hope you find what you're looking for in this blog!

So, I'll keep this bit swift. My name is Simon, and you can find a little about me on the my other blog here.

I'm mainly a 40K player, but over the last year or so I've been getting a little bored with it. The rules aren't as sharp as I'd like them to be, and I'm after a new challenge.

Now, I've been toying with the idea of playing fantasy for ages, and the new tomb kings sold it to me! The sight of those Sphinx models were amazing. I wanted in!

But then, I heard the local gaming store had received over ten different pre orders for tomb kings! 10! Everyone would have a tomb kings army! I realised that I should go with my original love - Chaos Daemons.
Daemons are an army I've played in 40K, and I wanted something different, but the same. I began a slaanesh army a while back for 40K, but never got round to it (due to the gorgeous dark eldar plastics that came out!). I kept hold of them though, not wanting to get rid of them. And I'm glad I did!

I've finally got the motivation to make an army and learn the rules, so I'm planning to make a pure mono-slaanesh list. I've never really liked mixing marks in a chaos list, I think a one themed list looks so much more striking on the table top. My new motivation is a fantasy 1500 point knock out tournament in a months time. I've the lions share of my list already made, so I just need to learn the rules now!

This blog is here to help keep me on target for my goal, a fully built 1500 point army with the majority painted, to help give me a firm foundation to build a full 2500 point army. I'll also add some musing on the rules and list formation, and also some battle reports too if you cheeky monkeys are lucky.

So, be sure to follow me and laugh as I become the local fantasy whipping boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor me

Sponsor me
Drop me an email and your advert can be here