Sunday 26 June 2011

So, I'm not dead!


Bonjour mes amie, I'm back.

First, I am yet again going to apologise for not being on the blog. Not only have I not been blogging much, I've also not been gaming or modelling either. In the last month or so I've been a bit bust with all sorts of personal stuff, one of which being download festival (wich rawked, btw). That was the weekend before it taken with packing and shopping, the weekend I was there and the weekend after was the 1500 tournie I unfortunately couldn't make because, well, I hadn't fully made my army. Dagnabbit.

Anyweather, the tournie went well, with my friend Rob being out cheesed in the final by Skaven. I would be sympathetic, but he took an empire list with three units, one of which a steam tank, one of which a large squad of knights, and the rest was halbadiers with a fire wizard with a folding fortress.

Yeah, exactly.
Serves him right with distracting me with necromunda.


So, its a funny old month. I've finally dived into failcast (as my previous quickies may have told you). Hmm, I'm still on the fence. It's lovely to work with, but very brittle. I'd post updates but I can't find my cameras connector.

I've made a bit of progress on my army, but not much. I think I'll have to sit down one evening and stick together 30 daemonettes together.

So, this is hopefully the first post signalling my return to tis blog and some more regular model updates. Please follow me, so you'll get all the hot hot content as soon as I post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor me

Sponsor me
Drop me an email and your advert can be here