Thursday 22 September 2011

Still alive...

Hey guys, quick post to say I've not forgotten about this blog. Recently with Leeds festival, my birthday, Uni course starting, and general "Real life" syndrome, I've not had much chance to do any more for my fantasy list.

However, my good friend Max came up and thoroughly trounced my 40K Khorne daemons with my fantasy slaanesh daemons 7 kill points to 2 (or 3). I blame a hangover, square bases and an over sporting attitude when winning to allow him victory.

So, why am I here? Well, my blog will be coming back alive soon with a campaign weekend after christmas giving me the motivation to get painting again! It's a storm of magic weekend, with 2400 points (and 600 in monsters). I'll also need to craft two fulcrums, I'm still undecided whether I'll buy the stock GW ones, or create my own (I've got some ideas that involve jewellry accessories and two plastic toy crabs!).

I've got the majority of this list already, I just need to bulk it up and paint like a loon. 3 months...plenty of time...right?

I'll return with my premliminary list soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor me

Sponsor me
Drop me an email and your advert can be here