So, here's what's been taking up my time this week. This is the second attempt - the first melted abit under spray paint (I was aiming for the paint to melt it wabit...but not to the point it actually did!). So this is my herdstone, which needed basecoating manually (which I'm halfway through) and PVA'd up.
|Favourite part, the dog with a bone|
It's actually a bit taller than I expected - It fully covers a giant and ghorgon! The chaos star kind of crumbled when I cut it too, so hopefully it may look a bit better when it's fully painted. Or it may not...
I did a bit of research to make sure how bit is acceptable for a herdstone and generally a CD base is what most people go for. I'm quite happy with it so far, let me know what you guys think!