Saturday 4 February 2012

Blood in the Badlands - Turn one!

So, our blood in the badlands campaign started yesterday. Our GM Daz put together the map but hadn't had time to paint it, so my arch nemesis Rob and I painted it up quickly in the space of about an hour or so - two people working at once really makes it feel like you're getting somewhere and helped me focus on finishing a job!


Rob did some nice blending whilst I mostly painted the water tiles, beaches, green tiles in the north and the swampy marshes. The foundation paints are infact the best thing EVER invented.

So, my three beastmen hoards rampaged through the north (purple flags for me!). I found an extra mine, then proceeded to smash it to bits by rolling a 1 for the benefits. I get an extra relic and a 30point magic item for my army in my first game, which will be against James's red orcs. What to choose, what to choose...



That's looking pretty fricking epic, isn't it???

My next post will hopefully have some of the other army markers from my gaming colleagues. Well start with my first opponant James and is fire worshipping orcs!


6 comments:

  1. Well i meant his orcs are red skinned...:p

    So which shade of orange is he? there's three oranges :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking map there. I really like the rules for Blood in the Badlands and hope to get something going here soon. Hope your game goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto - I'm starting 300point below my opponant, but hopefully I should grind out a draw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way we have started out. Beastmen from the forests to the north, Ogres and Orcs from the World's Edge MOuntains, Tombkings from the south and the HElves and Empire sail in from the east. Just need to get some games in now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting!..........

    ReplyDelete

Sponsor me

Sponsor me
Drop me an email and your advert can be here