Wednesday 1 February 2012

A big thank you!

Hi guys - this blogs going to get alot more active in the next few weeks as I kick off a new campaign with my beastmen. Expect battle reports, pictures of my own and my gaming friends armies and alot of my experiences running different kinds of beastmen armies.


I would like to thank all my followers and friends for your support in this blog. I've had alot of hreat feedback and chatted to loads of like minded people.


What I would like to ask are a few piffly things. I've had 10,000 views amd only 35 followers! I've not even earnt a tenner from the adverts! :(


So please guys, lurkers click follow, keep the comments coming and click the ads a few times. It makes doing this all worth while to get comments about my work and links to your blogs - I'm always after good blogs to read!


Hopefully Ill be back with a more interesting post at the weekend!


Take it easy!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

1 comment:

  1. Well I'll be the first to comment, your blog is great and I'm always pleased to see new models. I'll also click a few adds before I head off...

    ReplyDelete

Sponsor me

Sponsor me
Drop me an email and your advert can be here